A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CGM's Message

Mr M Bhagavantha Rao 
Chief General Manager
Bhopal Circle



                                                                                              
 Dear Colleagues,


CITIZEN SBI INTERVENTION-2
COLLECTIVE FULFILLMENT PROGRAMME

I welcome you all to Citizen SBI Intervention-2. I am sure that you enjoyed being a part of Intervention-1 and that you are eagerly looking forward to Intervention-2.

2.         The Collective Fulfillment Programme (CFP) will be done through workshops in each unit. The workshops will be by way of:

(a)   Contribution Handshakes Workshop;
(b)   Unit Collective Fulfillment Team Core (UCFT Core); and
(c)   Contribution Lab.

3.         In the ultimate stage, there will be a mechanism called Regional Collective Fulfillment Team (RCFT). The RCFT is expected to meet on an on-going basis to learn from one another, to replicate successes, to solving challenges at the Regional level and to improve coordination among units.

4.         I am sure that this new experience will enable you to meet the expectations of being a true citizen.

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely

M. BHAGAVANTHA RAO
Chief General Manager
Bhopal Circle
            

2 comments:

  1. thanks for bringing this message to Citizen SBI Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Citizen SBI will change the social dynamics of India" I really agree with these lines and from this blog I would like to present my "WHOM I AM MAKES A DIFFERENCE" ribbon with a lots of thanks and honor to our great CHAIRMAN Sh. O.P. Bhatt. I am really very happy to be a part of this institution and being the part of CITIZEN YOTH FOR INDIA Project of the bank. Thanks a lot, hope I will also do my bit for my Institution and Country

    ReplyDelete