A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Monday, November 9, 2009

citizen sbi experience

Every two day programme as a facilitator enriches me in many ways as each participant brings in his or her own perspective to the various concepts discovered during the sessions. The energy levels the programme generates is simply amazing. I also gain new insights into human responses to different situations and my own understanding of the concepts keeps evolving.

2 comments:

  1. May we envy the Facilitators as they are reaping rich fruits?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every programme enriches us with the wast experiences,human aspects touches you deeply and forces you to think again and again what we should do and what we really do.I feel I am lucky to be a part of my great organisation who brought us in touch of these great ideas and concepts beautifully structured by Ellumin spreading strong awareness among all the citizens of SBI.Thank you very much from core of my heart.
    Madhu Arora

    ReplyDelete