A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Strengthen...Brace-up...Inspirit

Citizen SBI is a unique experience,difficult to express in words. The way the journey starts and smoothly carries us through life transforming excercises is beyond explanation. It can only be experienced and felt individually. Everytime I saw the Tree of Fulfillment, growing from a plant to a fruit laden tree, I saw myself as an important contributor towards its growth though I have just begun my journey with it. I feel more responsible now.
Strengthen the Citizen SBI inside us. Each one of us has it hidden in ourselves,as I mentioned in my earlier post. We just need to strengthen it further.
Brace-up ourselves against all odds...the situations may not always be under our control but our Mindset would be. The mindset compass is an eye-opener. I had new revelations about myself through it and have already started working on the recommendations I wrote.
Inspirit our work and the whole environment around us. Lets not only be Responsive but also a Value contributor and create opportunities for Transformative Contribution.
I would like to thank the fountainhead of this programme, our Citizen Chairman for giving us this wonderful gift. This programme is a source of re-birth of the positive contributor inside all of us. The path is laid and the journey has started. The commitments are now stronger and the leg-pullers have taken a back seat.
I have always been and am further more proud to be a Citizen SBI.

2 comments:

  1. And, we are really proud of you, Saimah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Sir! Its the encouragement of seniors and guides like you that we are able to explore ourselves.

    ReplyDelete