A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Morning

Earlier when I heard of this programme, I was wondering what kind of programme is this, one with a unique name. I thought the programme is only for confirmed and old staff!!! Hahaha!!!! But, sooner I came to know that the programme is for all and as such no particular grade of employees form a batch. It was this unique feature that attracted my attention and made me curious. Finally It was my call for training. It was totally different from the trainings we (POs)had attended so far. First of its kind for us, here we had an opportunity to interact and be with different kinds of people with different grades.
During these two days we had a new way of looking at things.It was full of energy. It was different..It was a new morning for me in SBI.

2 comments:

  1. Mingling is an important aspect of the programme, Pallavi. Sweet post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE DAYS I AM HEARING VERY ESCITING SBI CITIZEN PROGRAMME....MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE ATTENDED THIS PROGRAM AND I M WAITING FOR THE SAME AT EARLIES.
    THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS PROGRAM WITH FRIENDS PROMPT ME TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM, THE ACTIVITIES PERFORMED IN THIS PROGRAM ARE GOOD SOURCE OF EMOTIONAL AND WORKING ATTACHMENT WITH EACH OTHER IN SBI,AND TO BECOME A GOOD HUMAN BEING AS WELL.
    I HOPE THAT I WILL BE CALLED FOR THIS PROGRAM SOON...SO THAT I COULD SHARE MY OWN EXPERIENCES WITH YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete