A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Monday, November 30, 2009

Behavioural change


It is a wonderful and tremendous experience to facilitate a programme in Citizenship Orientation Programme. Every programme is a new programme and gives a lot of new insight into the various ideas and concepts.
After facilitation of 25 programmes, I am feeling a lot of changes in my behaviour.
The behavioural change has been noticed by my family members. One day my daughter told me that now a days I behave cool, calm. Earlier I was a bit impatient but now I have a huge amount of patience and self confidence which I got as inner fruits from this programme.

- Arun Kalway

No comments:

Post a Comment