A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Saturday, November 14, 2009

CitizenSBI signature tune

Our Citizen Casper is an absolutely lovable character and so is our CitizenSBI signature tune.For participants its almost love at first sight+first listening! So when I offered them the mp3 format of our signature tune ,it was an instant hit and almost all the participants in our yesterday's program set it as their ringtone. After the program ,air was filled with CitizenSBI signature tune and it was one of the beautiful experiences of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. will u please send me the ringtone to my mail ID pravin.jha5@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. SIR, Plz do send me also the tune in mp3 format to my mail id moni.pal99@gmail.com.
    Actually I also asked 4 da same from our facilitator, but he denied stating some copyright issues.

    PLZ PLZ PLZ SIR PLZ SEND ME!!!! & OBLIGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir please send me the citizenSBI signature tune to my email sdebapriya26@gmail.com. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete