A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Monday, November 9, 2009

DEVELOPING NEW INSIGHTS

This programme is an unique and appears to be the first of its kind in the world to be conducted by any Organisation in the world towards self developments of its employees without expecting anything in return. I am really proud to be the Intervention Leader of North Eastern Circle which I feel is a great recognition i received from the dear organisation which i have been serving with utmost sincerity and devotion all these years. Not only me, my small family with a 8 year old son is also part of this Citizen SBI Community who too discusses about the programme and takes keen interest in trying to know the importance and relevance of gift hamper materials. As he is also fond of reading, he was fascinated to take out match box (book series) and read them. though, he may be too young to understand the concept, i have started spending more time with him after entering this project for the past 2 months and try to spend quality time with my family too.
This is a great platform given by our dear Organisation to launch a self development drive to focus about inner self and develop ourselves as true Citizens both political as well as enlightened!!

3 comments:

  1. i did show it to my son. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion the success of this program is that it catches fancy of youngsters too. When I shared this program with my twenty odd year old daughter ,I was amazed to see how quickly she appreciated the contents and gave me real life examples of joy of contribution. Srinivas and his team deserve a standing ovation for this!

    ReplyDelete