A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Monday, November 9, 2009

Citizen SBI-a strong progression initiative.

As soon as I got my call for attending Citizen SBI programme, a lot of thoughts were going around in my mind. After hearing the experiences of my colleagues I was actually very excited to participate in it. After the first day of my Citizenship Programme today-"Citizenship Orientation", I can surely say that this is one drive that will transform all of us into better contributors towards our SBI and towards every sphere of our environment. I'd like to make special mention to the concepts of "Tree of Fulfillment"and "Think Tools" that we practised today. I believe there is a Citizen SBI hidden inside all of us, its just that he/she needs a little awakening...something that this programme serves aptly.
I am just waiting forward to my next day at the programme tomorrow...starting the day with loud clappings and carrying the same energy the whole day.

Let us all share our experiences on this forum and enrich each other further...Contribute!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you a fulfilling second day of the programme, Saimah! And, may you have an ongoing fulfillment in your life!!

    ReplyDelete