A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Monday, November 9, 2009

V Srinivas

This is a humble tribute to Shri V Srinivas, CEO and Lead Researcher, Illumine Knowledge Resources and his dedicated team members.

I have never witnessed such deep commitment to any ideal in any individual in my entire life time. He is the person whom I can openly adore, admire and follow. To me he is more than any yogi or saint. It's God's grace that we have him with us. I feel proud and privileged to be associated with such a genuine and meaningful cause - Project Citizen-SBI.

It is really difficult to express my gratitude to him in words. I wish him all the very best in all his endeavours!

3 comments:

  1. I sincerely agree with bisht sahe! Indeed, sometimes envy him so much for the treasure of knowledge he has at this young age and the devotion towards the ideal he has been practicing too. Every time, I get a chance to meet him i learn new things from him which energises me to look for new things in the Citizen SBI Orientation Programme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree with Mr Bisht and Mr Natarajan.It has indeed been a great experience for me whenever I had an opportunity to hear Mr Srinivasan.One cannot help but get completely immersed in whatever he presents due to sheer passion he brings into his profession.It is clear that more than profession its a MISSION for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those who are not aware, I forgot to mention in my post that Illumine Knowledge Resources are our consultants for the Citizen-SBI programme.

    ReplyDelete