A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Citizen SBI - An eternal journey

Citizen SBI, two words so familiar to us but gave a new dimension to a plethora of personality traits through natural instincts - recognising and nourishing the inner fruits.

The design and flow of the programme has been outstanding to change the attitude by recognising human tendencies. While the focus has been targeted to develop a new personality through analysis and evaluation of ownself, it is a smooth and inclusive programme. As I was joking with my colleagues that everyone of us would be a Senior Citizen after attending Citizen SBI, it was partially true. The programme imbibed a lot of introspection to the soul - unusual to recognise in workplace. Be it the 'Tree of Fulfillment' or 'Mental Compass', each and every segment of the programme can be traced to a divine journey for understanding the inner potential. I have shared some of my memorable events with the group that gave me a true sense of belongingness to the SBI Family.

I follow Vivekananda's principles which was reflected so many times during Citizen SBI. To sum up, this programme is like an eternal journey that I will cherish throughout my life to attain personal as well as organisational goals. In Vivekananda's words, "Arise and awake until you get your desired results".

- DEBASISH MISHRA, Bhopal

1 comment:

  1. Since my childhood I believe in GEETA and so in PAAP and PUNYA karmas, when I join the Bank & after sometime I found that I spend my 80% time in Bank only and my society is my colleagues and my customers, and to do something good in life there is no need to go outside, you can do within our Bank premises. I started enjoying helping customers and it became my passion and sometimes I used to go out of the way and faced annoyance of my colleagues also. Result of all this is not the promotion or any monitory gain but a great feeling of PEACE for which people suggest number of efforts .
    I always personally find a very strong bonding with my Bank, the reason is the Bank has given me an identity, an individual personality so that I am known in this world with my name and not with the name of my husband or children as usual in case of women. Not only this, the Bank recognized me time to time for my performance.
    But since last few months gradually I started losing something from me which exactly I cannot describe but that was very painful for me, because I am not habitual of this type of feeling. I wanted to know from myself reason behind this, which is obviously my workplace situation not any personal reason (As I am very lucky enough that I did not experience any imbalance or disturbance between my personal and official life).
    I was doing my duties regularly but without that energy or zeal, even when I was told to attend this program I had no interest as already said something was missing from my inside.
    Thanks to my Bank again I am not feeling anymore pain from myself, after attending SBI citizen program at SBLC INDORE I again automatically recharged and the best thing is now I am able to perform with the new energy and feeling very light.

    The Program is very well designed and I found participation was excellent; everybody was fully involved with all the activities of the program. We all are very lucky that we have such type of Leadership; Mr. Bhatt is giving us the feeling of togetherness and through his message I found him energetic all the time. I request Bank to organize such type of motivational programs on regular intervals.
    AGAIN THANKS FOR GIVING ME RIGHT DIRECTION IN MY LIFE
    Rita Shukla
    Chief Manager
    PBB Vijay Nagar Indore

    ReplyDelete