A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Saturday, December 26, 2009

CITIZENSBI: REFLECTIONS AND REVELATIONS – THE IMPACT

“I am important”, dawned upon Mr. Avinash Sant of Alirajpur Branch , immediately after undergoing the programme CITIZENSBI. He added that he had forgotten his self in the daily routine we call life and on date he is confident of doing what is right . He appreciated the concept of inner fruits and did some analysis where his heart drew him more towards seeking inner fruits as compared to outer ones, which gave him a good feeling.

He shares with a laugh that he spoke to his daughter about inner fruits, consoling her on her not so good performance in IIT. He senses maturity and strength within after going through the programme.


Mr. Arif Khan, posted at Khandwa road branch, says with a bright smile that his ‘feel good factor’ has been activated , after he attended the programme. His family benefits directly from the change that the programme has brought about in him as much as he pays more attention to and expresses his care for them.

He has also decided that he will always give a positive reply to anyone who may call him for any service, henceforth. He has generated a sense of commitment and feels he is in control of ‘tensions’ that creep up in him, after CITIZENSBI. He feels the change in him and has vowed never to criticize or speak ill of anyone.


“ My personal life has improved and I have become an understanding husband ”, says Mr . Santosh Singh posted at Indore . He now listens to his wife, from her point of view. He has also realized that “ I have power within . I am also something, I can do something”


Ms.Naushabha Hassan and her husband did the programme together. “Now we speak something beyond the bank. Our relations are more positive. I relate to my friends also. Earlier, my problem was how busy I am, lack of time— now I understand their problems and their needs.”

She found the Think Tools very effective, “looking at different dimensions of problems. Earlier, it was just the immediate problem, now I see all the dimensions . It generated positive energy. The programme should be for 4-5 days.”


“ Chidchidapan gaya . I don’t get irritated now . I’ve adjusted myself, speak nicely to others, sweetly and convince people’, said Mr. Neelkanth Mohanty of Dabra Chowk Branch. “ I learnt how to solve problems , about time management, attitude and inner and outer fruits.” He adds as if to prove his point, “I could collect 8 lacs in Smart Ulip”

Contributed by Ms Harinaxi Sharma, SBLC, Indore

No comments:

Post a Comment