A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MY FEELINGS AFTER ATTENDING THE TRAINING CITIZEN SBI

Many a times, we concentrate on our KRAs and neglect values parameters.
For me, I feel that Lack of knowledge of self is the cause of non fulfillment.

After attending the training programme on Citizen SBI (Rather I should say, it is more than a training), I got an opportunity which I have missed earlier to understand myself and self evaluate all states that we inhabits and find answers. The training helped us to understand myself as a human being, draws attention to what is within me inherent and intact.

The training acts as a catalyst to act on my inner feelings and emotions. Now, I have realized that I am being my natural self. I am sure; it has touched many hearts and makes them happy.

‘Man’ refers to the biological classification of us. ‘Human’ refers to ‘God like Man’. So, the more human we are, the more “God like Man’ we are. Being human is more important than being fanatical.

The Tree of Fulfillment is a tremendous tool not only for myself but also helped my children. My daughter is in a dilemma whether to go for pursuing M.Tech or doing a MBA from a reputed Business School after completing her B. Tech. With the help of this tool which she fond very interesting to analyse the benefits. It has given her some confidence and mental satisfaction regarding her future career.



Probhat Gogoi
Manager (Sanction)
RACPC, Guwahati
Email : gogoiprabhat@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment