A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Phone a Citizen Friend (3)

In the "Phone a Citizen Friend" series, Mr Sabu Simon, SBLC, Indore telephoned some citizen friends who had attended the programme earlier and got the following responses:

SHRI VIKAS SHIVANI

Programme was excellent.

Lots of positive energy generated from this programme.
I was not organized. This programme helped me to organize myself.
I made some commitments during the programme. Now I am regularly doing the things as per my commitments.


SHRI M K RATHORE.

Programme was very nice. I am personally benefited. Got an opportunity to think about myself. Now I can understand the difference between “Duty” and “Positive contribution”. After attending this programme, when a customer comes to withdraw cash after business hours, now I do not say “no” as imagination and sympathy comes to my mind first.

SMT MEETA CHANDRA

Programme was excellent. It helped me to understand the need of giving Positive contribution for the society and to find some time for self.

SHRI SHARAD CHAND SOODEN

After attending the programme, it is learnt that “nothing is impossible”. Positive contribution and mind set compass were excellent. Programme helped me to understand my mindset and what mindset should be chosen for growth.

SHRI DEV KUMAR

My confidence level increased. It helped to develop relationship with customers.

SHRI S K VERMA

Programme was excellent. Tree of fulfillment helped to know the inner fruits available in doing some thing. We made the tree of fulfillment at home in which my daughter who is doing her B Tech at Chennai took keen interest. Really we enjoyed.

SHRI SUDESH AGRAWAL

The programme helped me to do the things in an organized way. The programme helped to increase my contribution towards society and organization. Tree of fulfillment was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment