A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Friday, December 11, 2009

CITIZEN SBI

Today (11.12.2009), at SBLC, Guwahati one participant has given this
suggestion as part of Facilitator Feedback.
" I suggest this story be told to other participants. The following
few lines relating to Citizen SBI found in a graveyard by an anonymous
person in ROME/FRANCE.

WHEN I WAS BORN, I THOUGHT I WILL CHANGE THIS WORLD,
WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I THOUGHT I WILL CHANGE MY COUNTRY,
WHEN I WAS OLD, I THOUGHT I WILL CHANGE MY INSTITUTION,

BUT TODAY, AT THIS GRAVEYARD, I AM THINKING THAT I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED
MYSELF FIRST".

No comments:

Post a Comment