A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Phone a Citizen Friend (2)

I have taken feedback from Mr. Jameel Ahmed, General Manager, Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank, Raipur who has attended the programme a few days back at Raipur. He narrated his feelings as under:

The programme is wonderful. I could learn not only how to earn various fruits but how to get total fulfillment in life. Apart from Bank, I understood my responsibilities towards my family and society and resolved to discharge the same with determination.

I am infact feeling delighted. The various activities/excercises gave a lot of visualisation in life. As a result I am feeling that there is life beyond daily routine and started enjoying the life.

Jameel Ahmed, GM, CG Grameen Bank, Raipur

(Contributed by Arun Kalway, SBLC, Indore)

No comments:

Post a Comment