A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Programme Brings Out Hidden Leadership

One of the participants Ms. Vasvee Srivastava, Dy.Manager (Accounts) at our SCB Anand Branch today gave the following feedback which is very encouraging and indicates the impact the program has on the participants.

" I can successfully lead my group here while I would usually take the back seat in other programmes. Here without giving second thought I just did it. I was aware of my quality but never took the lead."

Contributed by Sham Vadalker, Facilitator, SBLC, Baroda

No comments:

Post a Comment