A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Serving Humanity

The impact of the Citizen SBI programme is instant and long lasting. It changes the perceptions and attitudes of the individual in a defined positive directions of serving the humanity. 


Earlier, I  used to think that by working  hard, I am serving the organization for which I get my salary. But now I have come to know that I am also serving the humanity and consciously or unconsciously, making the perceptible changes in the life of other people. 


This awareness has filled in me joy and enthusiasm at new level. 

By Rajeev Kumar, Manager (HR), RBO, Jamshedpur. (Mob-9234298425)

No comments:

Post a Comment