A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HOMELY EXPERIENCE IN SBI

I am a trader, dealing with ITC and Tata Telecom products. I am also a Government Storage Agent. I have availed Rs91.00 lacs credit from Cuttack City branch. My connection with SBI is only 2 year’s old. Earlier; I was with United Bank of India. But the basic reason for which I shifted from them to SBI is that, in UBI we have to run after their people to get our works done. And it was time consuming. But in SBI, we tell our requirement and their people assist us in various ways to get our work done.

Another thing I have experienced in SBI is the concern for the customers from the lower level to higher level employees. Regularly we come with heavy cash for deposit; beginning from the guard to cash officer, every body shows their concern for security of our cash and early receipt by extra staff in security area.

One recent incident is an example of SBI’s further changed scenario. Four months back, one day casually I have expressed my desire for a Maruti Estilo car loan to chief manager in front of some clerical and officer staff. Then it has become their team effort beginning from application to sanction of the loan. I had only put my signature on application and handed over some documents. The type of help extended by clerical staff to officers in the branch was exemplary and very much satisfactory for customers. I experienced some sort of change in the behavior and dealings of the branch staff in last few months. I feel homely while at this branch and trying to bring my other trader friends to the fold of SBI.

 - SRI N.PATRA, CUSTOMER, CUTTACK CITY BRANCH
   MOBILE No.  9437026110
Contributed by P C Nayak, Facilitator, Bhubaneswar Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment