A Chronicle of Enlightened Citizenship Movement in the State Bank of India

A micro portal for all human beings seeking authentic happiness, inner fulfillment and a meaningful life
==============================================

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It has changed my life!

A letter received by one of our facilitators (Mr. Santosh Pore, Mumbai Circle) from a doctor participant:

My dear Santosh,
I will remember 19th November 2009 throughout my life because it has changed me. Overall, it has changed my life.

Listening to you on that day and I missed you very much on the 20th.
Your deliberations with all the staff were very excellent. You gave your personal touch to everybody. Your delivery was par excellence. You are a high achiever and I want to have friendship with you (half of which has already occurred).
I wish you all the best in your life - personal, occupational and social.

- Dr ........

No comments:

Post a Comment